Use this forum to request frogs from other members.
Tips for Requesting Frogs
Don't worry if you don't have much to trade. The list is more about helping than trading.
- If it's your first request, read all of the section below, How To: Insert A Row.
- General breed requests are more likely to be filled in a timely manner (e.g., request "any Corona" instead of a "White Viola Corona"), with an exception being frogs from a Weekly Set .
- It's best to have free space in your mailbox when awaiting a gift, but don't worry if your mailbox is full when you click to accept a gift – it will be offered again at a later time. If in a hurry, make space in your mailbox, restart your device, and re-open your Pocket Frogs Application – you will be offered the gift.
- Forum: Android Trading Forum - For Android users to trade with one another
- Froglanthropist - A special page created to recognize generous members; requesters can recommend who they deem deserves to be recognized
- If someone adds you on Game Center but can't see you to send the frogs:
- Add them back.
- If that doesn't work, try leaving Pocket Frogs open so the system registers that you have it.
- This is generally only an issue with Mobage accounts (Android version).
How to Insert a Request
Fill out the form below to make a request.
- 1. Click on Edit below, next to Modify Frog Request Table.
2. In the edit view, right click on the bottom row. Go to Row -> Insert Row After
3. Fill in your GameCenter ID, Frog Request, Frogs to be traded, and any Requester Comments. ONLY SENDERS LEAVE A DATE, as this signifies a completed request. Senders, please don't leave a date until all frogs in the request have been sent.
4. When finished entering your information, click 'Publish'.
Important Information (Please Read)
Use the EDIT button next to the header above.
Please do not change the table properties (width, etc).
Simply add a new row to the bottom of the list to add a new request.
Senders: Please fill oldest requests first. This list is cleaned on a regular basis. Attention Senders: When all requested frogs have been sent, and ONLY when all requested frogs have been sent, enter the date in the "Date Sent" section. Also, keep track of the frogs you or someone else have already sent if the requester has asked for more than one frog. Please do not leave a date in this column until every frog has been sent. Thank you.
Attention Requesters: If your request is not filled within two weeks, please delete your original request and re-enter it at the bottom of the table. That way everyone will know you are still interested in receiving your requested frogs. Requests older than 1 month are subject to deletion.
Modify Frog Request Table
|Name||Date of Request||Frogs Requested||Frogs for Trade||Sender and Date Sent||Requester Comments||Sender Comments|
|Anything up to level 29 :-)||
Friend Request Sent (sorry it will say a weird name that starts with a K. My friend was messing around with my ipod and i forgot to change it back to my real name.)
|Birdboy62||1/7/2015||Red Albeo Frondis||Anything I have... just ask!||
|Friend Request sent -Saburner|
|xavi98xavi||1/7/15||Any high level frogs||I don't really have rare frogs, I just started and need some help||xavi98xavi is my mobage id, btw I'm on Android, Idk if you can help me there, thank you.||If you've just started, high level frogs won't do you any good (you can't breed them) until you're up to their level. Which breeds specifially do you need near your current level? --hockryrink 9 Jan 2015|
|thinkyoucanwait||1/9/15||Nothing really, just starting||
KateEJHS (Tribus, Geminus)
Need the promo frogs - I'm level 7, so [...] I'll take higher level ones too, even though I know I can't breed them yet, but those would be great for now :)
Did I send these to the correct person? You appear to be level 97? -- KateEJHS
Friend request sent. Lanterna and
Friend request sent -Atjui
|maest38||1/10/15||looking for any Hennae, Fortuno, and Quilta||anything up to level 28||
Friend request sent
|SandyArab||14/01/2015||looking for any glacio, bulla, signum or trivium||I have all other frog types (except the ones I'm looking for) and am happy to trade anything||Please and Thank you :) I need glacio especially!||
Friend request sent. Have Bulla and Glacio for you, Also a Trivium maturing. --hockryrink 14-Jan-2015
Sorry I accidently put it on wrong forum. I'm an android user.
Friend Request sent -Saburner
Friend request sent -Atjui
|Hiyiah||1/14/2015||Looking for any frog above level 7||I don't really have much but I can try to breed anything you want:)||Freind request to Hiyiah|
|Atjui||1/26/2015||any||Tribus or any pond frog up through level 28||
|Thank you Saburner! I can save you stamps and send out the 2 glacio requests.||
Friend request sent-Saburner
You're welcome! I like helping so don't worry about! :) I like giving free frogs.
|Cappa :)||1/30/15||any lanterna||any pond frog through level 19||
Friend request sent